Located in the heart of an ancient seafaring settlement Dobrota and directly on the coast of Boka Kotorska bay (Bocche di Cattaro) in Montenegro, Palazzo Radomiri is an extraordinary early 18th century baroque palace converted into a small boutique hotel.
Its original appearance and character have been carefully restored and brought to the most modern standards, blending existing features with contemporary details and functionality. It is a cool haven of relaxation with the best views of this striking bay.
The hotel's personal approach to each guest and intimate surroundings makes the experience in this beautiful environment even more relaxing and comforting. It is the perfect base for a truly memorable stay and a place where you can always feel at home.
With exposed stone walls and magnificent views over the bay, Palazzo Radomiri has 10 individually furnished rooms, 5 of them being one bedroom rooms and 5 suites.
- En-Suite Bathroom or Shower with Hairdryer and ETRO Complimentary Toiletries
- High Quality Satin Damask Bed Linen, Bath and Beach Towels
- Satellite TV, Telephone and ADSL Internet Access
- Heating and Air Conditioning
- Refrigerator with Mini Bar
- Dry Cleaning, Laundry and Ironing Services on request
- On site mooring facilities
- Lounge with café bar area
- Terraces for relaxation and sunbathing, etc..