Kotor Vista Apartments
In the tranquil waterfront village of Muo in Bay of Kotor, Kotor Vista lies at the foot steep of mountains and enjoys a beautiful view over Kotor old town and the Bay of Kotor. Kotor Vista is a prestigious development designed in a traditional Mediterranean architectural style. The apartments are light and airy inside, with open plan living spaces from which open sliding doors onto private terraces each with a view of the sea.
The six buildings of Kotor Vista feature 36 two-bedroom two-bathroom
apartments, each with stunning views of the UNESCO heritage site of
Kotor Old Town and the Bay of Kotor. The landscaped grounds contain an
adult’s and children’s swimming pool and as well as a jacuzzi. There is
ample sun bathing room from a sun-terrace with infinity affect views
over the bay on to the old town of Kotor. There is also a small cafe on
site as well as a children’s play area.
Each of the apartments in Kotor-Muo is individually owned, so the furnishing will differ from apartment to apartment, but you can find below a general list of what is included in your holiday home:
• All apartments are two bedroom with one double and two single beds.
• All linen and towels for the apartment are supplied. You should bring your own beach towels for the pool.
• There is a fitted bathroom with hydro-massage tub plus an en-suite shower room (shower, sink, wc)
• All kitchens have fridge, freezer, hob, grill / oven, dishwasher and washing machine
• Kitchens are fully supplied with cutlery, crockery, cooking equipment etc
• All apartments have air-conditioning, underfloor heating, TV and dvd player. Some have satellite– check when booking.
• Private on-site parking space
• All apartments have terrace or balcony with sea and Kotor old town view
• Shared swimming pool (adult’s and children’s plus jacuzzi) open from 1st May until 15th October
• Sunbathing area and communal terrace
• Landscaped gardens
• Simple children’s play area
• A small cafe serves drinks by the pool
• In the middle of small village of Muo
• 50m from the sea; 1km (20 min walk) to Kotor old town
• Nearest shop and restaurant 500m
+382 (0)31 324 786
+382 (0)31 323 302
+44 207 118 1002